1.What is laminated glass
Laminated glass is a type of safety glass that holds together when shattered.In the event of breaking, it is held in place by an interlayer,between its two or more layers of glass. The interlayer keeps the layers of glass bonded even when broken, and its high strength prevents the glass from breaking up into large sharp pieces.
|SGP laminated safety glass||PVB laminated safety glass|
|Interlayer||SGP is Sentryglas Plus interlayer||PVB is Polyvinyl butyral interlayer|
|Color||clear,white||clear and other rich color|
|Weathering||Waterproof,edge stable||edge delamination|
|Yellow Index||1.5||6 to 12|
|Performance||Hurricaneproof,blast-resistance||regular safety glass|
|Broken||Stand up after broken||fall down after broken|
|Strength||100 times stiffer,5 times stronger than PVB interlayer|
(1) Extremely high safety: The SGP interlayer withstands penetration from impact. Even if the glass cracks, splinters will adhere to the interlayer and not scatter. In comparison with other kinds of glass, laminated glass has much higher strength to resist shock, burglary, burst and bullets.
(2) Energy-saving building materials: SGP interlayer impedes the transmission of solar heat and reduces cooling loads.
(3) Create aesthetic sense to buildings: Laminated glass with a tinted interlayer will beautify the buildings and harmonize their appearances with surrounding views which meet the demand of architects.
(4) Sound control: SGP interlayer is an effective absorber of sound.
(5)Ultraviolet screening: The interlayer filters out ultraviolet rays and prevents the furniture and curtains from fading effect.
Edges of SGP laminated glass staircase railing
Packing & Delivery
1.Hotels, restaurants, coffee shops,skywalk,curtain wall,pool fence
2.Stages, stairs, landscape lobbies,floors,balcony balustrade
3.Showcases, KTV and other entertainments, clubs
4. airport, railway stations, sports center, super markets, museum, shopping malls, etc.
1. 17-year experience in producing tempered glass and laminated glass.
2. 8-10 years warranty for tempered glass and 5 -year warranty for laminated glass.
3. Dupont SentryGlas Plus laminated glass certified Manufacturer.
4. Some certification approved of our glass products.
A. SGCC (ANSIZ79.1)— American glass quality standard.
B. AS/NZS2208 —-Australia glass quality standard.
C. EN12150, EN12543—-European glass quality standard.
Dongguan Dongfa Glass products Co.,Ltd/Hongkong Dongfa Co.,Limited
Address:Xialingbei Industrial District,Liaobu Town,Dongguan,China Post:523411